Tuesday 19 June 2012

De-glam role for Neha Dhupia.

Actress Neha Dhupia, who appears in a de-glam avatar in upcoming flick Maximum, thinks that nobody signs for a movie thinking about the clothes they would wear and the look one would sport. In Kabeer Kaushik’s crime-thriller Maximum, Neha plays the role of Sonu Sood’s wife, a homemaker.
The glamorous actress will be seen in cotton saris in the movie.
“I have a different look in this film and I am happy that I got to play this role. I think nobody signs a film thinking about the look.
“I have got lots of opportunities, where I had different looks. It’s very nice to get such an opportunity. But you should never base your decision on the clothes you would wear,” told Neha.“I think the only reason to sign a film is because of the script. I am happy that Kabeer thought I was capable enough to play this role,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment