Tuesday 29 May 2012

After Poonam Pandey Stripped For KKR, Rozlyn Khan Bares It All For Dhoni

Rozlyn Khan is back in news! The starlet, who had created ripples with her special 'IPL photo shoot' has now come out with another picture, where she has gone topless to support Dhoni and his team Chennai Super Kings.
 Rozlyn Khan was quoted saying, "I love the CSK and Dhoni. They are the best. It is evident based on their consistent performances across the editions that it will be very hard to beat them. My dreams have been shattered with the loss; nevertheless I would like to dedicate my affection towards the team. I am sure they will bounce back in next series but before that they will create a history in the Champions League. What I am doing is a small token of appreciation for their efforts."
 She even tweeted, "sexy treat for dhoni event if he lost."
 After Poonam Pandey, she is another celebrity who has stripped for cricketers. Revealing times, these!

No comments:

Post a Comment