Tuesday 3 July 2012

Amisha and Sunny Deol to romance again!

“My plate is full with lot of good work. I am looking forward to Shortcut Romeo and Race-2. There’s also Desi Magic and Paradise Street being made under my home banner. The first has me in a double role, a brainwave of my partner and good friend Kunal Goomer. He is working on the script and I am sure the film will surprise all. And, of course there is Bhaiyyaji Superhitt,” says Amisha.
Amisha further says, “Sunny and I will be different in this film as compared what you saw of us in Gadar. What makes our combo even more interesting here is Sunny’s double role in the film. I am flirting with one but am actually in love with the other. We have not resorted to slapstick humour that is so typical of double roles in a film. It also shows our innocence and vulnerability and that works in our favour as a pair.”
Of Sunny, Amisha says, “His shy nature is so endearing. That is what makes him the star that he is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment