Sunday 3 June 2012

I am not dating Ness Wadia, Nargis Fakhri

Nargis Fakhri denies dating businessman Ness Wadia. She is rather amused that how media cropped stories about her link-up with the man she hardly knows. She said that she did not meet Ness Wadia before Karan Johar’s birthday bash and it was her friend who introduced her to Ness.
 Clarifying about the picture that circulated all over from Karan Johar’s birthday party, the ‘Rockstar’ actress said, “There was a woman with me who was friends with Ness. While I was leaving Karan’s party, he was coming in. My friend who was walking me out met him and also introduced me. Just as I was kissing her goodbye, I kissed him formally. She was conveniently cropped from the pictures that were circulated in the media,” she says, reacting to the photo  that got published in a tabloid, hinting that the two are seeing each other.
 Nargis said she is upset about whatever is being written about her and claims that she is happy being single at the moment. “What is going on … I don’t know what to say, how to clarify, so I have stopped reading the paper,” says an upset Nargis.
 In a short of time in the film industry, Nargis has been linked up with many actors. From Ranbir Kapoor to Shahid Kapoor to Shayan Munshi, her name was linked with everyone, the actress said about her numerable love affairs, she says, “Keep going on … apparently there are more… supposedly.”
 Nargis adds, “Apparently, I have moved in with people. I mean how many people can I move in with? When I have my own apartment, I pay my own rent, I spend so much money, why should I live in someone else’s home?... Whenever I meet someone new, they just click a picture and weave a story around it. So, I don’t really understand how that works. I really don’t want to get into this as it is mind-boggling,” she sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment