Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sonakshi Sinha to groove on 'Chikni Kamar'

The ‘Dabangg’ girl Sonakshi Sinha is all geared up her new item number ‘Chikni Kamar’ from the film, ‘Rowdy Rathore’. Sonakshi is going to give tough competition to Katrina’s ‘Chikni Chameli’. The actress will shot the item number with her co-star Akshay Kumar in Hampi.
 Sonakshi is very excited about the item song and practicing for few days. Sonakshi was not asked to reduce weight or go under any fitness regime by her director. "They like me the way I am," she said. The song has some oomph movements. She said that it is “a complete masaledaar song”. The song will be choreographed by Vishnu. Director and ace choreographer Prabhu Deva also provided some suggestion.
 Sonakshi Sinha said about the sizzling number, “I'm going to push myself and get the steps as perfectly as I can”.
 Let’s see whether Sonakshi’s ‘chikni kamar’ can beat Katrina’s ‘chikni chameli’.

No comments:

Post a Comment