Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sangeeth Sivan To Direct 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' Sequel?

The Deol trio, comprising Dharmendra, Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol, who had come together for the second time on the silver screen with comedy Yamla Pagla Deewana, might soon get to reprise their roles once again. Buzz has it that director Sangeeth Sivan is planning to helm the sequel to the movie, which was originally directed by Samir Karnik.
 
 Confirming the news, Sivan was quoted to have said, "I have worked with Sunny in Zor and with Bobby in Ek-The Power Of One. One day, I was asked if I would be interested in doing Yamla Pagla Deewana 2. It's a privilege working with the Deols and I hadn't done a comedy in a while. I liked the story and things fell in place."
 
 The three actors had come together on the silver screen for the first time in Apne, a film which revolved around the relationships of a family against the backdrop of a boxing contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment