Saturday 28 April 2012

Raaz Rescue: Bipasha Basu Helps Esha Gupta During Wardrobe Malfunction

On one hand when Bollywood actresses are known for making catty remarks about their contemporaries, Bong bombshell Bipasha Basu has proved that she has a heart of gold. The dusky dame reportedly rushed to the rescue of her Raaz 3 co-star Esha Gupta, when the latter had a wardrobe malfunction while shooting for the film.
 
 Confirming the news, Gupta was quoted saying, "Once when I was in front of the camera, I had a wardrobe malfunction. Vikram Bhatt was quick to shout 'cut' but I was oblivious to the fact that my dress was slipping off. Bipasha, who was watching, realized what was happening and rushed her stylist and make-up girl to stitch up my top and fix me up."
 
 The newbie actress will be making her Bollywood debut in Jannat 2, which stars Emraan Hashmi and Randeep Hooda

No comments:

Post a Comment