Tuesday 24 April 2012

Poonam Pandey getting a crore rupees to say 'I am 18'

Poonam Pandey has always been the talk of the town and now she is also geared up to set the screen on fire with her debut film titled 'I am 18'. What's really interesting is that the director of the film already has a bold film to his credit. And with Poonam as the lead actor for his latest Bollywood venture, the sky is the limit as far as creative boldness goes. Also, the actress is reportedly getting one crore rupees for the film.
 After rejecting 30 film offers, Poonam Pandey has finally signed one, and interestingly it is pitted against the release of actor Sunny Leone’s Jism 2 this December.
 The model-turned-actor is so sure of her film’s success that she is unperturbed that it clashes with Sunny’s flick. On being probed about the film Poonam says, “I am neither competing with her nor sharing my audience. She is good at what she does and I am excellent at my job. It is a conscious decision to release our film with Jism 2. I know everyone is going to love my film,”
 National marketing head Aditya Bhatia of Eagle Home Entertainment says, “We have full faith in Poonam and are therefore riding so much money on her. We have paid her a crore and the budget of the film is around Rs 7 to 8 crores. Amit Saxena, who directed Jism, is directing our film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment