Wednesday 11 April 2012

Pain haunts Amitabh Bachchan!

Just recently Amitabh Bachchan recovered from an abdominal surgery, and once again the pains retuns to haunt him. Since a couple of days, the mega star has been facing terrible pain.
 The actor will have to undergo a CT scan in order to identify the cause for the pain. He will visit Seven Hill Hospital, today, Tuesday.
 Amitabh Bachchan underwent an abdominal surgery 87two months ago.
 “Last night…I rose from my desk to get to bed, but excruciating pain, stopped me in my tracks and I found it difficult to walk, to stand, to sit, to lie down. Quite horrendous!” he said in a late night blog entry.
 Big B did not have any pain post operation. However, he experienced sever aches after two months.
 “I have no answer. But tomorrow (Tuesday), there should be one as I prepare for a CT-Scan after devouring a large bottle or bottles of that yellow fluid…” Amitabh Bachchan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment