Tuesday 17 April 2012

Imran Khan To Gain Weight For 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2'

Actor Imran Khan, who has mostly played the chocolate boy in most of his films save Delhi Belly and Kidnap, is all set to play a gritty gangster in the sequel to Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai and the actor will reportedly be putting on weight to play the role of Aslam, a gangster.
 
 Talking about Imran's role, director Milan Luthria was quoted to have said, "I feel I can give his character an edge so he is shockingly different and makes everyone sit up and take notice. While he is immensely popular with girls, I believe in an action film, the actor must look his best physically." On his part, Imran Khan was quoted to have said, "I will be starting my prep work as soon as I finish shooting Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, as I want to make sure that I can achieve what Milan has in mind for me." Apart from Imran Khan, the film also stars Akshay Kumar, who will play a role modelled on underworld don Dawood Ibrahim.
 
 Imran Khan will be seen playing the role of a rural youth in Vishal Bhardwaj's film Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, where he will be paired opposite Anushka Sharma for the very first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment