Saturday 31 March 2012

Manisha Koirala back to Bollywood


Off late, the Nepali-Indian actress Manisha Koirala hit the headlines for some personal crisis. Month back, she spotted with disturbed condition and was in news for her troubled marriage. She was also rumored to file divorce from her husband. Known for her performances in hit films like ‘Khamoshi’, ‘1942: A Love Story’, ‘Bombay’, ‘Dil Se’, Manisha Koirala is again planning to make a comeback.
 She has reportedly signed three films, "I will talk about my films later. Because I don't know when the directors and producers are ready to make an announcement. But there are three films whose script I have okayed. I am meeting two more directors, I am okaying those scripts as well," Manisha told reporters here last night.
 "This year I will be working (on these films), so next year would be a kind of comeback," she said.
 Debuted with Subhash Ghai’s hit film, ‘Saudagar’ in 1991, Manisha’s filmy career trend downward after delivering flops like Paisa Vasool (2004), Sirf (2008).
 Recently, it was heard that Madhur Bhandarkar’s highly anticipated film, ‘Heroine’ is based on her life to which Madhur denied. When asked Manisha about the same, she said, "I hope he knows me well to make a movie on me."
 Manisha was seen in filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra's blockbuster Parinda (1989).
 "He is one of the finest directors we have today. I was fortunate to work with him in 1942: A love Story," the award-winning actress said.

No comments:

Post a Comment