Monday 19 March 2012

Ayushmann Khurrana turns singer for VICKY DONOR



VJ Ayushmann Khurrana, who will be soon making his acting debut in John Abraham's production venture VICKY DONOR, will be simultaneously making musical debut in the film.
During his earlier college day, the VJ turned actor wrote a Punjabi song titled 'Paani'. Talking about how things fell into place Ayushmann says, "One day I was sitting with Shoojitda (Shoojit Sircar) discussing which music director to rope in among other things. I happened to be carrying my guitar that day and mentioned the song I had written 8 years ago. He asked me to play it and ended up loving it. So we used it in the film. I had written the song way back in 2003 while I was in college, along with my friend Rochak Kohli. It's a love ballad and since we haven't really had a Punjabi love ballad in Bollywood for a long time, it's going to be interesting," adds Ayushmann. (glamsham)

No comments:

Post a Comment